Friday, February 22, 2013

Today's the Day!

I've got to disconnect.

Few habits are as addictive as sitting in front of the tv, viewing mindless mediocre entertainment and eating delicious comfort food. It's been more than a few days and already I'm suffering from indigestion and snug pants.

Why is it so difficult to turn that darn television off and get back to the activities of life? I know I'm not the only one that is challenged with the power switch.

Today is a new day.  I am disconnecting.  Completely. Disconnecting the cable, wrapping it up, and stashing it behind lock and key.  It's the only way.

Won't you join me?  If only for a weekend? We can all afford a little break from the tube.

Choose one thing you could do instead of watching television this weekend --- and then act.

Before you reach for that remote, choose another thing -- and act again.

Continue acting instead of watching others act.

Who knows what will come from living your very own reality show. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment