Friday, January 11, 2013

Diggin' Out

I love Colorado winters. Mornings glisten with ice-glazed tree branches, and sunsets light up the horizon with warm and cheery pink and orange hues. The days are full of sunshine, crisp mountain air and snow that crunches as the crystals pack beneath my feet.

But, Colorado winters are cold. That crisp air hurts when it slaps my unprotected skin. Cold, wet feet are uncomfortable.  And, I despise what freezing temperatures do to my home-on-wheels.

I've had enough. I'm diggin' out and headed south. Shortly the snow will be cleared from the coach, my boots will be stored away, and I'll be on the road to the Valley of the Sun.

I've met a lot of crazy people this year, visited some cool places, and held some really odd jobs.  I'm looking forward to sitting in the sun and writing all about them.









No comments:

Post a Comment