Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daydreamer

So many people that hear of my adventure tell me that they wish that they could do it, or think it's great to have such freedom. . . and courage. . .

I had to chuckle today when a friend told me that years ago she thought I was just day dreaming when I would talk about traveling in an RV.  Yes, I was just day dreaming then. 

Our minds are amazing machines.  Just like guided missiles, our brains are set up to hone in on a target (goal) and decipher the path to get there.  A series of events occurring in precisely the right order, all at precisely the right time created the opportunity to transform my day dream into reality.  It's as simple as that.

Well, that and a heaping lot of prayers!

So, what is your day dream?  I'd love to know. .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment