Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Coach

I have so much to learn about this new lifestyle.  Besides driving the RV, towing the car, operating the generator, electrical, and plumbing systems, how to park it, where to park it, there’s an entire language specific to RVers.

In other words, I’m entering a foreign country.

The first words I struggle with are the ones that identify my vehicle.  Is it an RV or a MH?  Do you call it by its brand name or model name?  By size, or by class?

Spending some time in the mechanic’s waiting room I learned the answer. All my anxieties were relieved in 2 simple words: “The Coach”

Wow! Sounds like I’m movin’ in style!

I am comforted with this revelation of simplicity.  It reminds me that all the fear that dwells in me now about driving the RV,
towing the car,
operating the generator, electrical, and plumbing systems,
how to park it,
where to park it
will soon be transformed into excitement through the magic of knowledge and experience.

I look forward to living in this new country.

No comments:

Post a Comment